Audrey, your artwork is AMAZING! Uncle David and I cannot believe what a good job you have done! We especially like the "cowgirl" picture! Keep up the good work! We love you!!!
I am a Mother of 4(sometimes it seems like all 4 of them have a twin (sometimes an evil twin)),I am an active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of LatterDay Saints,which I know is God's Kingdom on the Earth today.,I love to be active in sports( I mentioned a few favs).Love people and good freinds, and espcially all my family.
4 comments:
Audrey, your artwork is AMAZING! Uncle David and I cannot believe what a good job you have done! We especially like the "cowgirl" picture! Keep up the good work! We love you!!!
Audrey, I really loved looking at your art. You are a good artist, keep up the work, someday you will be famous !! I love and miss you -Gramma Anne
Chelle what a great idea, a wonderful way to show what Audrey is doing. Audrey your artwork is great!!! You are so talented.Keep it up.
way cool!! you have your mom's talent for sure!! miss seeing ya grow up but sure do enjoy the memories & pics!! love ya, AuntChar
Post a Comment